1. Establishing a robotics training and examination center with the German Rheinland Group; jointly develop international certification standards for advantageous majors; and promote teaching standards and cultivation models for majors in China and abroad
2. Setting up the International Training Center of WorldSkills Competition Committee for Optoelectronic Technology;
3. Launching cooperation project with the United Nations Development Programme for vocational education and poverty reduction programs to build the ICT platform for world vocational education.
4. Establishing the International Institute of Online Education (IIOE) project with the Higher Education Innovation Center (Shenzhen, China), UNESCO, 11 top universities in Asia Pacific and Africa, 3 universities in China, and 8 high-tech enterprises, with SZIIT as the main resource provider.
1. Joint graduate training program with the University of Waterloo (Canada)
2. The Sino-Korean 1.5+1.5 Joint Education Program was approved by the Ministry of Education and the Guangdong Provincial Examination Authority
3. Cooperate with Japanese institutions to establish Japanese branch for Chinese+skills education program
4. Overseas education institution with German institution (University of Bremen)
5. Cooperation with Novosibirsk Polytechnic University in Russia
6. The Sino-German Academy Project and the Sino-German Bay Area Base Project
1. Build "International ICT Industry Technology Academy" with Shenzhen ICT head enterprises, construct "Global Lab" and implement "Chinese+ICT Technology" education.
2. Appply for and build the "International Chinese language + ICT Technology" education practice and research base of the Ministry of Education, and build the study chains of "Chinese - Chinese skills - Chinese 1+X skills micro-certificate